Who doesn’t like games ? In today’s world, app stores are all inundated with different games. But, when it comes to WordBrain related games, it can be so addictive that one can spend his day and night playing it. Additionally, WordBrain games can be a real booster for your brain, improving your vocabularies too.
There are many Wordbrain related games out there in the app store, lets take a look at few of them.
- Wordbrain – This game is an iPhone and iPad game. The main objective of this game is to unscramble the scrambled word. Initially, the game begins with a 4 letter cubic grid and you got to arrange them into a word. As an when you proceed with the game, it gradually begins to get tough. There are no penalties, it is free to download, WordBrain hints are available, there are over 580 puzzles to be solved and is available in 15 different languages. What else do you want ? Overall, its an amazing game.
- Ruzzle – This game is compatible with iOS as well as with Android. Its has limited features, but overall playing this will be a fun experience. Like other Wordbrain related games, this game also has a four by four cubic grids, with a two minutes time to arrange them into as many words as possible. The game is played with the opponent, either your friend ( connected with social networking site) or with some random opponent.
- Heads up! – This game is available for iOS and for Android. Its an extremely entertaining game, which you can play with your friend or group of friends. There are numerous word categories to choose from. Once chosen, the phone has to be placed on your forehead and your friend will help you guess the word, that is displayed on the phone by doing some sort of action.You can flip the phone downward for next card, if you guess the word correct or else you can flip it upward, if you can’t guess the word and want to pass and go to the next card.
- WordJong Lite – This is an iPhone game. The idea of this game is very fascinating. You get a tiles with letters on them and you got to make words out of them. Once you use a tile for making a word, the used tiles are removed from the piles. The extra advantage is that, you get a bonus score for making large/lengthy words and for using uncommon letters like Z or V.
- 7 Little Words – Available for both iOS and Android. It is a puzzle game consisting of around 50-100 puzzles, each puzzle having seven clues for seven different words. The letter that forms the seven letter word are broken down into a tiles of two to three letter and are randomly scattered on the board. Using these tiles, the seven letter words are formed. Its more or less similar to a crossword puzzle with a little changes, making it more exciting to play.
Altogether, WordBrain related games are more or less same, which just a little changes to make it different, unique in its own way.Playing these kinds of WordBrain related games induces faster thinking ability, makes your brain work fast and brings you across many new different words. You can actually build-up your vocabularies by this fun method, rather than taking pain to do that by boring vocabulary exercises. So you see the pros of playing WordBrain related games and also I would like to mention that there are no cons associated with these games. Keep playing !